Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Postcard set & Sticker Pack



One left in the store!?
This is crazy you guys! ; v ;
It has been really awesome so far, there's still 3 more days to go before the end of this project and already so many paintings have been sold! I didn't expect them to sell that fast and couldn't be happier they did.
To santas who have bought a painting/paintings, I can't say thank you enough and how much I appreciate it. To all the other santas, I can't thank you guys enough as well for supporting the project, sharing this with other people, couldn't have done this project without all of you, honestly!♥


There's still a few more days to go, hopefully the last painting will get a new home.
Also,
the postcard sets & sticker pack are now up on the etsy store!


Postcards come in a pack of 20, which is the full set of all the paintings I did & are printed on 250gsm, lightly texture art card.
4USD is donated with every pack sold!


The sticker pack has 4 stickers, 2 of each design.
Printed on matt sticker paper (not waterproof) and every pack comes with a random postcard print!
2USD is donated for every pack sold.


They will be up until 1st September, 10PM SGT.

•••

I posted about this on instagram already but just going to mention it here again.
I really wanted to get badges made for this project and I did get a few made but unfortunately, they didn't turn out as nice as I hope they would. :c
The print quality wasn't that good, probably can't really tell from the photo and they made a mistake with Milton's badge.
So I now have 6 badges I don't know what to do with.
Silly me for deciding to get 3 printed for each instead of one & it wasn't cheap either. :/


So there won't be any badges available for this project.
However, if any of you are interested in getting badges, and I don't mean the ones I got made but properly made ones, do leave a comment, or send me a message anywhere.
If there are lots of 'requests' for it, I might get them made after this project ends.

•••

You guys have been really really awesome so far, BIG thank you again!
I've almost reach the goal of raising 500USD & as I've said, wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for you.
Till the next update then. C:


No comments:

Post a Comment